Don’t see any specific job openings that match what you are looking for? Consider submitting your resume so we can contact you when future career opportunities become available.
Not Ready to Apply?
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive alerts on new job openings as they become available.
Ready to Apply? Submit Your Resume
We frequently look for candidates to fill the positions listed below. If any of these positions match your skill set, submit your resume directly to those positions.
- Program Evaluation Specialist
- Communications Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Science Writer
- Science Officer
- Program Analyst
- Public Relations Specialist
- Program Manager
- Science Policy Analyst
If you are not sure which is the best fit or are interested in more than one area, consider submitting your resume directly to this “Future Rippler” position.
What is a Rippler?
As we grow, we continue to look for candidates who share our vision and who will contribute to our mission. The right candidates will grasp the issues of managing complex projects with many competing priorities and tasks. They enjoy the challenge of dealing with many different types of people and are willing to roll up their sleeves to make a measurable impact for the people and projects they manage. This requires individuals who have demonstrated excellent judgement and the ability to get things done.
Our employees are rewarded in many ways for their contributions to our mission, including competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and a range of work/life programs. Benefit offerings may include:
- Health Benefits – Health, Dental and Vision
- Life, long-term disability and other insurance products
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement 401K program
- Profit sharing and bonus program
- Paid and unpaid leave
- Professional development
- Flexible schedules and work location
Vetting and Hiring Process
It is the policy of Ripple Effect Communications, Inc. that:
- qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin;
- employment eligibility will be verified using E-verify;
- applicants may be asked to participate in assessments during the interview process as described in our Informed Consent Policy; and
- applicants will not be reimbursed for any expenses associated with the interview process or relocation.