Want to be a Future Rippler?
As we grow, we continually are vetting candidates so we can quickly hire when positions become available. If you don’t see any specific job openings that match what you are looking for, consider getting ahead of the curve and submitting your resume here!
Read the description below to see if it is a match for your skill set. If not consider applying to one of our other future rippler positions or join our email newsletter!
- Duty Location: Frederick, MD – CDMRP - Fort Detrick
- Position Information: Full-Time Regular
- Security Level: A security clearance is not required to apply. Successful applicants, once hired, may be subject to a background investigation to obtain a ADP III clearance.
- Travel Required: This position requires occasional local travel (Washington, D.C. area) for work-related meetings.
- Relocation Expenses: No relocation expenses may be authorized for this position.
- Citizenship: US citizenship required
Ripple Effect Communications is a government contractor providing professional consulting services in the areas of: Communications & Outreach; Program Management & Policy; and Research & Evaluation. For this position, we are accepting applications to support the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP) within the Department of Defense. CDMRP originated in 1992 via a Congressional appropriation to foster novel approaches to biomedical research in response to the expressed needs of its stakeholders--the American public, the military, and Congress.
Ripple Effect is accepting applications for a future Program Analyst with a background in science who can support all aspects of grant execution and management to join our on-site team supporting the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP). A successful candidate will be a self-starter who gets the job done, can handle a wide range of support tasks, and enjoys the energy of a government office with intelligent colleagues and fast-paced programs.
What you will do:
- Assist with program evaluation and portfolio analysis, including collecting data for response to information requests
- Develop program reports and briefings to facilitate project and portfolio planning and guide programmatic decisions
- Monitor award progress by developing and tracking documents and reviewing delinquent reports
- Organize, query, and maintain technical budgets and programmatic and administrative information in an electronic business system
- Coordinate and consolidate progress reports for customers, stakeholders, and organization leaders
- Completion of a Bachelor’s level degree in a biomedical-related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for face-to-face interaction with clients, coworkers, and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, relying on your own resources and initiative
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office applications, SharePoint, and Outlook; including the ability to prepare and maintain complex spreadsheets
- Ability to perform a variety of complicated tasks and must have good analytical skills
- Demonstrated capacity for detailed organization and synthesis of abstract and disparate information
- Project management, defense acquisition, and medical research experience is desirable
Our employees are rewarded in many ways for their contributions to our mission, including competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and a range of work/life programs. Benefit offerings may include:
- Health Benefits – Health, Dental and Vision
- Life, long-term disability and other insurance products
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement 401K program
- Profit sharing and bonus program
- Paid and unpaid leave
- Professional development
- Flexible schedules and work location
Vetting and Hiring Process
It is the policy of Ripple Effect Communications, Inc. that:
- qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits (Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran);
- employment eligibility will be verified using E-verify;
- applicants may be asked to participate in assessments during the interview process as described in our Informed Consent Policy; and
- applicants will not be reimbursed for any expenses associated with the interview process or relocation.
Not ready to apply or just want to stay informed on various career opportunities at Ripple Effect? Apply to one of our future rippler jobs or join our email newsletter!