Analyst (Health Care/Short-Term)
Ripple Effect is seeking several full and part-time analysts to work on a temporary basis this summer to conduct a qualitative analysis of public comments with our research & evaluation team at our corporate headquarters.
- Duty Location: Remote (Must be within driving distance of Ripple Effect Headquarters in Rockville, MD to attend occasional in-person meetings)
- Position Information: Full-Time and Part-Time Temporary
- Vacancies: Multiple Openings
- Security Clearance: A security clearance is not required to apply. Applicants, once hired, may be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Travel Required: This position requires occasional local travel (Washington, D.C. area) for work-related meetings.
Ripple Effect Communications is a government contractor providing professional consulting services in the areas of: Communications & Outreach; Program Management & Policy; and Research & Evaluation. For this position, we are looking for someone to support the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Ripple Effect is a fast-paced, demanding, and rewarding environment where independent work, creative thinking, and solution-proposing is the norm. To learn more about working at Ripple Effect and our growing team check out the Future Rippler section of our website.
Ripple Effect is seeking several full and part-time analysts to work on a temporary basis this summer to conduct a qualitative analysis of public comments with our research & evaluation team at our corporate headquarters. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to understand complex health care policies and strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
What you will do:
- Conduct basic qualitative analyses under the guidance of research lead
- Contribute to reports or briefs
- Research and understand health care policy
- Summarize complex health care policy information succinctly
- Master’s degree or above in science, public health, health care, law, or social sciences
- Some relevant research, policy analysis, or qualitative analysis experience
- Highly organized, efficient, extremely detail-oriented
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently, but know when to seek assistance
- Direct experience with primary or secondary quantitative or qualitative research
- Demonstrated strength in written communication skills
- Ability to work productively in web-based environment to accomplish tasks
- Ability to clearly write and summarize complex policy information
- Experience with MS Office, particularly Excel
Our employees are rewarded in many ways for their contributions to our mission, including competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and a range of work/life programs based on employment classification.
Vetting and Hiring Process
It is the policy of Ripple Effect Communications, Inc. that:
- qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin;
- employment eligibility will be verified using E-verify;
- applicants may be asked to participate in assessments during the interview process as described in our Informed Consent Policy; and
- applicants will not be reimbursed for any expenses associated with the interview process or relocation.
Not ready to apply or just want to stay informed on various career opportunities at Ripple Effect? Apply to one of our future rippler jobs or join our email newsletter!